2024 Conference Call for Proposals
Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal. The Member Generated Sessions Subcommittee will now review all submissions with the goal of having this review completed by the 4th March 2024
Graduate Career Consortium 2024 Annual Conference
Call For Proposals is now closed
The theme for this year’s conference is Love the work you do; Innovate the work you love!
About the ThemeThis optimistic and empowering conference will highlight the importance of celebrating the numerous positive impacts our work has on the lives of graduate students, postdocs, faculty, and campus stakeholders. It will also be an opportunity to showcase and discuss innovative programs, resources, campus relationships, and data collection approaches that effectively meet the evolving needs of graduate students and postdocs within academia. As the birthplace of new ideas, and famed for being the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia provides the perfect venue for GCC members to lean into their joy as they share successes, accomplishments, and new ideas with our community of practice. Join us for an enriching experience that will reignite your passion for the work you do, and enhance your skills and professional identity.
Proposal EvaluationWe will evaluate proposals and select those strong in:
- Alignment to the theme and one of the target topics.
- The scalability and relevance of the topic to differently sized and resourced institutions
- Clarity of session outcomes
- Evidence of impact and innovation
- Equitable, inclusive, and accessible design and practices. Consider referencing the GCC Resource Guide for Inclusive, Equitable, and Accessible Programming: https://sites.google.com/view/gcc-resource-guide/home
- Level of interaction and engagement (applicable to Interactive and How-to Sessions only)
If you have questions or concerns about the proposal submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.