Get involved with one of the GCC standing committees! Please email a committee chair if you are interested in learning more about the work of the GCC committees.
GCC Data Policy- Please review the data policy prior to sharing GCC data.
- Identifies, develops and nurtures future leaders of the organization
- Facilitates election process, including recruiting nominations and voting
- Provide a yearly report on the effectiveness of the organization, leadership, and bylaws
- Appoints chairs of other standing and ad hoc committees
Amy Pszczolkowski, Princeton University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The President-Elect is an ex officio member of the Conference Committee
- Organizes and oversees all aspects of the annual meeting, including dates, agenda, invited speakers and registration
- Prepares report on the organization of the annual meeting to be made available to all full members
Eileen Callahan, University of Wisconsin-Madison, email@example.com
- Maintains and manages all aspects of the GCC online presence (public pages, members' only section, and social media)
- Facilitates communications with internal and external audiences under the direction of the Executive Board
- Recruits new members
Jami Armbrester, University of Alabama, Birmingham, jamiA@uab.edu